The RMW Armrest enables welders to have a steady support in any position, without propping on the workpiece. Proving a consistent arm support tool, this amazing product prevents welders from burning their hand or moving the workpiece.
29 in stock
29 in stock
The RMW Armrest is an extremely versatile tool and can be clamped on any stable surface. Handmade by Cole Regal, this heavy duty armrest is made with the highest quality materials: nickel plated steel, stainless steel, and anodized aircraft grade aluminum. With the RMW Armrest, you are only limited by your own creativity!
- Clamping base that doubles as a torch holder.
- Accommodates up to 1-inch table thickness.
- More base pieces to accommodate differing table thicknesses soon to be released
- Pivoting upright rod allows more flexibility in positioning the arm support.
- Pivoting support rod allows a full 360 degrees of rotation.
- Support rod slides from left to right with no limits on length.
- Support rod can be easily supplemented with a shorter or longer rod that can be locally sourced.
- Completely modular and can add additional accessories, as released by RegalMetalWorks.
- Made in the USA with sourced USA materials with USA manufacturer machines
*The RMW Armrest is designed as a modular tool which will accommodate future accessories.
LIMITED TIME Pre-Holiday Release Sale! 15% off NOW!
Shipping: $20 anywhere in the continental USA, outside of USA PM for shipping price
|Dimensions||20 × 8 × 4 in|